Friday, April 22, 2011

Buffalo Brew Pub

6861 Main St, Williamsville, NY



Buffalo Brew Pub is one of my favorite spots in the WNY area for a beer and burger, or for this...a fish fry. Plus they toss in all the peanuts you can eat and popcorn ..can't go wrong with food designed to sell beer.

Brew pub has 30+ taps as well as some bottles if interested. Last I checked they didn't have Bud..a sign of a place that knows what it's doing. I went on down for lunch to grab a fish fry, which is one of the best in Buffalo in my opinion. Its a big ol' hunk of fish, beer battered and fried up nice and crispy on the outside. Some cole slaw, fries, and mac salad are thrown on the plate for good measure and a couple slices of rye (seedless...booooo. I want my caraway!).

No complaints from me, but it can be a bit pricey for a fish fry and pint. The fry was maybe 10-11 bucks, so it's not the cheapest you'll find, but worth it. A pint of good beer runs around 4-6 as well.

nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment