Wednesday, February 2, 2011

O'Daniels Gin Mill & Grill

1305 Abbott Road, South Buffalo

I've been going to O'Daniels for well over a year now. The food is always awesome and I've had a good bit on the menu already. Personal picks are the stuffed banana peppers and the wings. While the wings aren't my favorite, they're still damn good [that title goes to Mammoser's] and you can buy their wing sauce and throw it on chicken at home. Burgers and Crow (chicken) sandwich are consistently good. Friday brings the "other menu" which is mostly fish. I've only hit them on Friday once for fish. It's usually busy in there and I'm usually working, but its worth it. They usually have a pretty good beer lineup too [6 rotating taps, various bottles] and the bartenders are cool as well.


Pictured is their BBQ burger with swiss and crispy fries. Beer: Victory Donnybrook Stout
Burger was perfect, like always. I was hoping the beer would be a little closer to Guinness, but it was totally different and only ok in my opinion. Hah- come to think of it, this is all my opinion.

Overall: nom nom nom nom
Go there! You'll like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment