Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Idea

Ah...yet another food blog on the web. Just what we all need to read.

Why another? Well...in short, why not?
However, the real reason is that while food is necessary for survival, it's also a means of exchange. Every culture, group, region, or family has its own way of preparing food and one of the best ways to learn about it all is through the basic necessities. Since we all MUST eat, we might as well find a way to enjoy it. Luckily, that is easily accomplished (most of the time).

The actual idea of this is just an extension of my facebook postings of food either I've prepared or had prepared for me (restaurants or friends), all followed with the internetz famous "nom nom nom." Recent trips to my family on Long Island generated quite a few photos and much interest from friends. Of them, no less than half a dozen wanted to know if/when I was starting a food blog. So here it is!

I cook quite a bit at home and head out often as well. I'll be posting photos and reviews of places mostly in and around the Buffalo, NY area (with addresses!). Others will be the food prepared in my functional-yet-ugly-looking kitchen without my address- I can't have people stealing my food.

Let the nom nom nom's start...

No comments:

Post a Comment